As you learn and become more proficient with Canvas, there are many resources available to enhance your experience using it at Duke:
- You may request a Collaboration Site, which is the equivalent in Canvas to Sakai's Project Sites.
- The crosswalks provide a one-to-one comparison between tools and features in Sakai and Canvas.
- Download the Canvas Teacher App to facilitate your courses on the go, both inside and outside the classroom. This app provides quick access to Announcements, Assignments, Discussions, and Quizzes.
- The Canvas Instructor Guide is a database of documentation for using Canvas as an instructor. Find instructions for nearly every tool and action you can take in Canvas in the Guide.
- The Canvas Community is a space where thousands of Canvas instructors from K12 schools and higher ed institutions from around the world can collaborate to help each other use Canvas better.